Many families would love to send their child to camp at Warner but wonder how they could ever afford it. We understands that todays world is very uncertain and the cost of camp can be a real sacrifice for many families. It is our intention to never have to turn a camper away because of financial barriers.
When the full cost of camp is just too much for your family to afford, 0ne resource available is the camp scholarship program. Warner Camp raises money throughout the year to provide a camp experience for those who need it. In order to qualify, you will need to fill out a scholarship application. Scholarships are limited and every application is prayerfully considered. Decisions are based on need.
We suggest you check other resources for assistance when possible.
- Ask your local church for scholarship aid or other grants for camp.
- Ask grandparents or other family/friends who you think might be able and willing to assist
- Help your child find opportunities to earn money, when possible
- Consider volunteering for a work project at Warner Camp to earn camp credit
- Arrange for payments to be made Warner Camp in 3-4 installments. These can begin early – and even continue past camp, if needed.